Friday, May 25, 2012

Park Connoisseur

In order to help Daddy be able to be more effective while working from home, I have started to visit parks a lot more. Lately we have been walking to some that are even far away to help me get exercise something I haven't been as good at this pregnancy. I used to somewhat "envy" moms that could go parks regularly. My first years as a mom this wasn't the case for me being a working mom. Even when I worked from home, it was a challenge to find time for parks because I had to keep a pretty tight schedule to insure I got everything done. Now I probably go to parks more than I want! Isn't that life?! And isn't that human nature?...Never Satisfied! It has been a little lesson to me about seasons of life and that God is gracious and gives even this {ungrateful} heart the desires of her heart. AND I am learning another lesson in gratitude and contentment.

Here are some of the parks we visit with the names Charis has given them (I LOVE how she does that):

The Touching Park (her feet reach the ground)

The Frog Park

The Snail Park

Gabriel's Park

 
The Pink Park (our new discovery!)


2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I too understand this constant struggle for contentment and gratitude. Every season is a gift. Let's embrace this one, friend. Thanks for your honesty, and I love those pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in this together! Thanks for your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete