Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's a ...


After a four hour wait at the General Hospital (one of my training ground in God's school of patience and trust), Joshua and I got to see our precious child. We found out we are having a BOY! We are thrilled and grateful to God that everything seems healthy. We would have been happy with either a boy or girl, but I am excited for Gabriel to have a brother so close in age. Joshua and his brother, Gabe (Gabriel), are about the same age difference than our little Gabriel and his baby brother will be. This makes me even more excited about it.

Since I became a part of the Fleming family, I have always enjoyed watching how Josh and Gabe relate, joke and share life. Probably one of my all time favorite things is to watch them play sports together but especially basketball. They both move with such ease and are almost like twins knowing what each others next move will be and doing everything to assist each other be successful. I hope and pray that my sons will be good friends who value each others advice, can talk and point each other to Christ. I do even hope they will even play sports together like their father and uncle because it is really fun to watch! Most of all I pray that all my children will love God with all their hearts, mind and souls and love each other.

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I know Charis will be a great with two little brothers to "take care of."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she is quite the little helper =).

    ReplyDelete