Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers in My Life

Yesterday as I thought about different mothers I know, I was struck with the amazing mothers I have been surrounded by and their amazing examples. Here's to some of the amazing mothers in my life and a quality (each have many more!) I admire and want emulate:

my Mom - Her example of seeking God daily and praying for her children.

my Mama (in-law) - Her example of sacrifice and giving.

my Grandma - Her passion for spreading the gospel.

my Nana - Her unconditional love for others.

my sister, Sara - Her gentle and sweet spirit - truly a woman of grace!

my sister (in-law), Soraya - Her way of capturing life with her words and her lenses.

my sister (in-law), Kelly - Her amazing creativity in her gentle teaching and instructing of her children.

my sister (in-law), Hannah - Her ability to do so many things with excellence.

my cousin Laura - Her love for motherhood and homemaking.

my friend Stefanie - Her quiet strength.

my friend Leigh - Her love for people and ability to make them feel loved.

my friend Jennifer - Her adventurous spirit.

my friend Lyndsey - Her mind - it is a steal trap!

my friend Becky - Her willingness to sacrifice for the kingdom.


6 comments: