Monday, June 25, 2012

26 Bible Songs


When Charis was learning the Phil 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"  (see this post), Joshua and I looked for a song to go with the verse. We found this "CD" (we bought it on Itunes with some of my birthday money). These songs seasoning the air have been revolutionizing for our little family. There is something powerful about the word of God in song.  As Charis listens to the songs she will pipe up "I want a clean heart" or "I want to be kind."  Gabriel tries singing along "do, do, do ..." It has also brought up spiritual conversations like what it means to "Quench not the Spirit". These truths have convicted my heart on more than one occasion. It was the best $5 we have spent on our family in a long time!!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great CD, Joanna! I'll keep it mind. Have you heard of the seeds cds as well? They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should Dor!
    Hadn't heard of seeds cds, Melanie, but I'll have to look into them.

    ReplyDelete