Sunday, January 3, 2010

Time does not stand still...

Every time I write 2010, I can't believe it! It feels like I have gotten to this place in time too fast. This especially hit me when Joshua and I celebrated our 10th anniversary.

Yet I am excited about what 2010 holds! We hope this is the year we get to Italy. One prayer this year is that the Lord would order my days. While I have so much I need and want to get done daily, ultimately I want my focus to be what He would have it be. I want to walk in His freedom and not in the overwhelming shadow of "to do" lists. I don't want to be consumed by things that are trivial but have an eternal perspective on all aspects of life.

Since 2009 has come to a close, I would remember some of what God did: wonderful care for Charis while I worked full time, a pt time position from home so I can stay home with Charis, special gatherings with family from all sides, new financial partners, celebrating our 10th anniversary, and celebrating Charis 1st Birthday.

With that I will sign off with a couple pictures since I last blogged (I had planned on them being separate entries)...

We got to be all together as Flemings for Thanksgiving.
What a sweet unexpected treasure!

Charis 1st Birthday



Our 10th anniversary - A Special Day

(This was taken when we walked down to the chapel we got married - it was very COLD! )


Christmas Day

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I really like your new blog background! Annnd your new post...annnd all the pictures you've posted this weekend! I love looking at them all. What fun memories from 2009!

    ReplyDelete