Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Joshua Benjamin


Once again I will praise the Lord! Once again I am in awe of God's grace (unmerited favor) on us to grant us the gift of children. On August 25th, Joshua Benjamin was born. He has the distinction from his siblings of being the earliest from his due date, the fastest labor, being born overseas...AND not to be forgotten the distinction of having to wait 3 days for his name! I know we will never live that one down! My prayer is that he will be strong & courageous for the Lord and that he will love God's word like his daddy and as God exhorted Joshua in Joshua 1:2-9. May God be glorified!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We are praising God with you for your adorable children:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so beautiful, Joanna! Congratulations. I hope you are doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you both for rejoicing with us!

    ReplyDelete