Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Trouble Brewing…........... the best kind!

9/19 - 9 months

Charis turned 9 months a little over a week ago. We can tell that she is on the verge of becoming “trouble”. She is crawling, standing up, and wanting to explore everything. She is a curious little thing so she is figuring out how to open cabinet doors and press the open button to the dvd player. I know my life is on the edge of getting more exciting as I try to keep up with my busy little girl. The other day I was working on the computer as she played near me in the living room. To her delight she found daddy’s leftover ice cream cup and managed to get the last little drops out of it! No wonder she says “dada” first! Her other favorite word right now is dog, and she loves pointing to them in her books. She has a fun bubbly personality and already shows a love for people. She of course likes it even more when they are interested in her repertoire of tricks (waiving, kissing, shaking her head, making a piggy face…). She loves to laugh and make us laugh! Of course with all of this, also comes her testing her boundaries. We would love your prayers for wisdom as we train Charis and help her become a woman after God’s own heart.

8 1/2 mths - 1st time stood up on her own. She was very proud of herself.

Finding Daddy's icecream - yum!

2 comments:

  1. I love that little girl! Yes I do!! The adventure has just begun...a humbling and wonderful one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know I will be praying!!! God will continue to reveal Himself in a mighty way as you SEEK HIM FIRST while raising this little one for His glory. Give Charis a big kiss from me.

    ReplyDelete